EXTERIOR & SAILING
The two-levelled deck gives the 560 an impressive appearance. The flybridge is divided into the helm and a lounge area which means you can socialize with your skipper (should you wish to!). The deck is hugely wide making moving around the boat especially easy. Everything is easily accessible from the deck, including the stairs that lead directly into the water for swimming...lazy lunches at anchor here we come!
Like other Lagoon cats, the 560 is controlled with little effort and handles like a dream. The boat sails smoothly, if not slightly lethargically (...you are on holiday after all!).
The massive 560 offers big cabins to spread out in, along with a saloon and galley that put most boat galleys to shame. Comfort on board this yacht is a given, no matter how many guests, friends or family you decide to invite on holiday!
- Lots of space on board for big parties of family and/or friends
- Easy to control and skipper
- Layout perfectly for socialising!
- Sails smoothly and is consistently stable
- Modern interior design
- Two-level flybridge provides panoramic view
- Excellent galley and saloon layouts