Launched in 2017 the Lagoon 620 is the epitome of opulence and luxury. It offers exceptional living space both above and below deck and is perfect for longer distance cruising in sophisticated surroundings.
EXTERIOR DESIGN FEATURES
- Double helm station provides perfect visibility when setting sail or manoeuvring
- A functional flybridge that can also accommodate visitors thanks to separate crew and reception areas
- A large sun-deck
- Forward and aft cockpits: a private area or open to guests, depending on your mood
- Perfectly designed transom platforms for easy access to the sea when bathing or boarding a dinghy
- Incredible ease of movement around the boat thanks to the flush deck and wide side decks
- Saloon and cockpit are beautifully integrated and include a "wet bar", areas for lazing around, and the option of eating meals inside or out without having to make any adjustments
INTERIOR DESIGN FEATURES
- Immense saloon with clearly defined dining, relaxing, sitting and navigation areas
- Interior woodwork is all sustainably sourced
- Luxurious, well-designed cabins with side access to beds, washrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage space
- The engine compartments are far from the living areas and perfectly insulated
These yachts are equipped with: a furling foresail, bimini sunshade, gravity holding tank, inflatable dinghy, bathing platform with ladder & deck shower, step-through pulpit, cockpit table, cockpit cushions, linen and towels, radio and music player (jack to jack lead or bluetooth connection), electric fridge, self-tailing winches, pressurised water, at least one toilet & shower compartment, 12 volt electricity socket and GPS navigation system.