The Lagoon 52, marks a whole new era in the design of cruising catamarans. With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, bevelled hulls, elevated deckhouse and tall rig, the 52 is no ordinary catamaran.
The yachts originality extends a great deal further than the exterior. The interior layout is the result of lengthy discussions between architects and Italian designers. The resulting interior design lives true to Lagoons legacy of elegance and comfort combined with user friendliness and great sailing performance - not to mention an impeccable safety record.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES
- Luxurious and Harmonious Interior
- Brilliant continuity between interior and exterior with generous open space throughout
- Infusion moulding means they have saved weight in the full design whilst maintaining an optimal structure
- The interior is kitted out with sustainably sourced wood
- Vertical glazing offers great sun protection
- Large aft transom for easy boarding and access to the sea
- The cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area
- A large sunbathing area on the cabin top
- Integrated comfortable helm station seat for 2 persons
- All the cabins have large double beds, ensuite bathrooms with separate showers.
- The cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation through the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit