Sailing Holidays Ltd. takes the security of its data extremely seriously. This document explains how we use and store personal information about you, while you use this website, request marketing materials or book a holiday with us.
What information do we retain about you after you have visited our website and given us your contact details?
1. As a visitor to our website, cookies will be stored by your computer. Cookies are text files left on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor interests. This information is used to follow visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
2. As a visitor to our website, who requests a brochure. Contact details will be retained, if you allow us to do so during the ‘request a brochure’ process.
How will we use information about you?
1. We need information about you to manage your holiday and if you agree, to email and/or post brochures and newsletters.
2. We use your information left on our website to personalise your repeat visits. We will not share your information for marketing purposes.
3. In processing your booking, we may send your details to charter companies, airlines and other 3rd party providers who require your information to fulfil your booking.
1. We will send you information about products and services we provide, if you have allowed us to do so.
Access to your information and correction?
1. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address at the bottom of this statement.
2. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate at any time.
How to contact us
- By Phone: 020 8438 1122 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- By Mail: Sailing Holidays Ltd, 105-107 Mount Pleasant Road, London, NW10 3EH